Ranked Gifting / Promo Product / Swag Software vendors included Alyce, Kotis Design, Postal, SwagMagic, Printfection, Reachdesk, Sendoso, Swag.com, and SwagUp
Gifting / Promotional Product / Swag Software
MARCH 2023 REPORT BY
Defning Gifting / Promotional Product / Swag Software:
Cloud Ratings has decided to merge the “Gifting Software,” “Promotional Products Software,” and “Swag Management Software” categories due to their signifcant overlap in core functionalities and user personas. Gifting Software streamlines the purchase and distribution of corporate gifts to customers, prospective customers, and employees. In addition to cost-effcient gift sourcing and sending, Gifting Software provides consistent branding, data tracking, and integrations with other software suites, especially CRM and marketing automation tools. The terms “swag” and “promotional products” are interchangeable and refer to company-branded physical promotional materials such as logo apparel, mugs, pens, stickers, and other items. Both “Promotional Products Software” and “Swag Management Software” offer features such as sourcing, sending, storage, inventory management, data tracking, and integration with other software tools.
Adjacent Category: For coverage of the core competency of automating the creation, sending, and tracking of physical mail (like letters, postcards, and other marketing materials), please refer to our Category Report for Direct Mail Automation Software.
Cloud Ratings Chart for Gifting / Promotional Product / Swag:
Over 3,900 customer ratings (inclusive of vendor-supplied NPS data) factored into our category assessment:
Chart Quadrant Summary:
(Presented Alphabetically by Quadrant)
Leaders - High Market Adoption + High Customer Ratings : Alyce Kotis Design Postal SnackMagic | SwagMagic
Market Excellence - High Market Adoption :
Printfection Reachdesk Sendoso Swag.com SwagUp
Product Excellence - High Customer Ratings : Bluebird.cx CorporateGift.com Loop & Tie Thnks
Challenger - Market + Customer Validation : AXOMO
Gifting / Promotional Product / Swag Software Vendors:
Alyce - Leader ● Reviews:
○ G2 Alyce Reviews ○ TrustRadius Reviews ● Vendor-Provided Information: ○ Alyce Pricing - Contact Vendor ○ Alyce Integrations
Axomo - Challenger ● Reviews:
○ Capterra Axomo Reviews ○ G2 Axomo Reviews ○ TrustRadius Axomo Reviews
● Vendor-Provided Information: ○ Axomo Pricing ○ Axomo Integrations
Bluebird.cx - Product Excellence ● Reviews:
○ Capterra Bluebird.cx Reviews ○ G2 Bluebird.cx Reviews ○ TrustRadius Bluebird.cx Reviews
● Vendor-Provided Information: ○ Bluebird.cx Pricing ○ Bluebird.cx Integrations
CorporateGift.com - Product Excellence ● Reviews:
○ G2 CorporateGift.com Reviews ○ TrustRadius CorporateGift.com Reviews
● Vendor-Provided Information: ○ CorporateGift.com Pricing
○ CorporateGift.com Integrations
Kotis Design - Leader ● Reviews:
○ Capterra Kotis Design Reviews ○ G2 Kotis Design Reviews ○ TrustRadius Kotis Design Reviews
● Vendor-Provided Information: ○ Kotis Design Pricing ○ Kotis Design Integration
Loop & Tie - Product Excellence ● Reviews: ○ G2 Loop & Tie Reviews ● Vendor-Provided Information: ○ Loop & Tie Pricing ○ Loop & Tie Integrations
Postal - Leader ● Reviews:
○ Capterra Postal Reviews ○ G2 Postal Reviews ○ TrustRadius Postal Reviews
● Vendor-Provided Information: ○ Postal Pricing ○ Postal Integration
Printfection - Market Excellence ● Reviews:
○ Capterra Printfection Reviews ○ G2 Printfection Reviews ○ TrustRadius Printfection Reviews
● Vendor-Provided Information: ○ Prinfection Pricing ○ Printfection Integrations
Reachdesk - Market Excellence ● Reviews:
○ Capterra Reachdesk Reviews ○ G2 Reachdesk Reviews ○ TrustRadius Reachdesk Reviews
● Vendor-Provided Information: ○ Reachdesk Pricing ○ Reachdesk Integrations
Sendoso - Market Excellence ● Reviews:
○ Capterra Sendoso Reviews ○ G2 Sendoso Reviews ○ TrustRadius Sendoso Reviews
● Vendor-Provided Information: ○ Sendoso Pricing ○ Sendoso Integration
SnackMagic | SwagMagic - Leader ● Reviews:
○ Capterra SnackMagic Reviews ○ G2 SnackMagic Reviews
● Vendor-Provided Information: ○ SnackMagic Pricing ○ SnackMagic Integrations
Swag.com - Market Excellence ● Reviews:
○ G2 Swag.com Reviews ● Vendor-Provided Information:
○ Swag.com Pricing ○ Swag Integrations
Swagup - Market Excellence ● Reviews:
○ G2 SwagUp Reviews ○ TrustRadius SwagUp Reviews
● Vendor-Provided Information: ○ SwagUp Pricing ○ SwagUp Integration
Thnks - Product Excellence ● Reviews: ○ G2 Thnks Reviews ● Vendor-Provided Information: ○ Thnks Pricing ○ SwagUp Integration
Cloud Ratings Category Report process combines private vendor responses to our Request For Information (RFI) with publicly visible measures of market adoption and customer satisfaction.
All vendors are presented with the opportunity to complete the RFI.
The Cloud Ratings RFI focuses on measures of:
● Customer Satisfaction: Greatest weight is given to internal Net Promoter Score (NPS) data. Why? Certain software vendors are skilled at driving (and often incentivizing) happy customers to submit reviews to popular software directories. This can lead to situations where publicly observable vendor reviews are more favorable than the “silent majority” of customers that do not submit to software review platforms. As such, Cloud Ratings’ use of private NPS data provides a more holistic view of customer experiences. To measure adoption and implementation risk, signifcant consideration is also given to vendor responses regarding severely negative customer outcomes and retention rates.
● Market Adoption: The RFI covers a range of traction metrics, including but not limited to revenue, revenue growth, and the current number of customers. Why? Vendors can appear to have an artifcially high market share through aggressive marketing spend, public relations, and skillful solicitation of reviews to software directories. Accordingly, Cloud Ratings’ use of RFI-derived information helps provide software buyers with a more realistic view of market adoption.
Shaded Areas of Category Chart: Each category of software has a unique likelihood of generating business value and positive experiences for customers. Accordingly, Cloud Ratings customizes the shaded surface area for each category as a visual representation of the zones of positive customer outcomes. A category with higher risk or lower satisfaction ratings (like ERP or HR software) will have smaller Zones of Excellence and Zones of Solutions than a safer, higher satisfaction category. For Direct Mail Automation
Software, a normalized customer rating score of 4.59 (on a 5.00 scale) was used in setting the Zones’ surface area.
Zone of Excellence (Light Green): This represents a category’s strongest vendors as refected by their combination of market share and high customer satisfaction scores.
Zone of Solutions (Light Yellow): Encompasses vendors with both meaningful marketplace adoption and suffciently high absolute customer satisfaction ratings.
Notable Vendor: This distinction highlights other vendors identifed in the research process as worthy of buyer consideration. Common reasons for Notable Vendors to not be featured in the Category Chart include differing levels of product focus (a secondary feature within a broader suite) or comparatively lower market adoption metrics, especially for earlier-stage companies. Momentum: Derived from sources like RFI-sourced vendor growth metrics and buyer search interest, the Momentum indicator compares a category’s growth rate with overall information technology (IT) spending growth. Risk: Infuenced by RFI-sourced vendor NPS and adverse outcomes data, the Risk indicator compares the risk profle of a software category to software applications generally. The distribution of strongly negative public user reviews also factors into the Risk indicator level.
Cloud Ratings Disclaimer:
Cloud Ratings research analysis and publications represent opinions - expressed at a specifc moment in time - and should not be viewed as statements of fact.
Cloud Ratings is not responsible for any incorrect information supplied by vendors, customers of vendors, or derived from publicly accessible information.
Cloud Ratings assumes no liability for damages resulting from the application or usage of information, content, or research.
Cloud Ratings disclaims all warranties as to the commercial success or outcome of any resulting business activities, vendor selections, or investment decisions from the information provided.
Cloud Ratings does not endorse any solution or service named in its research.
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this report and website are for identifcation purposes only.
Cloud Ratings is a customer outcomes-focused, data-driven software research analyst frm. We exist to allow organizations to make more confdent, lower-risk software purchasing decisions.
Built upon investigative customer interviews, our True ROI Reports quantify and provide 3rd party validation of a software product’s business value.
Our Cloud Ratings Category Reports combine user reviews with verifed vendor data to impartially identify leading software products.
11Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 Page 10 Page 11 Page 12 Page 13
Powered by FlippingBook